Bacon Wrapped Oysters
|Streaky bacon rashers||12 Small|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon juice||4 Drop (adjust quantity as per taste)|
1) Poach oysters in own liquor for 2 minutes.
2) Trim the bacon rashers and stretch by pressing flat with a knife blade.
3) Drain oysters.
4) On a flat surface dust freshly milled pepper.
5) Sprinkle few drops of lemon juice over it.
6) With a bacon rasher wrap the oyster. Secure with skewers.
7) Put in a preheated grill to cook both sides.
8) When crisp, push off skewer and skew on each cocktail stick.
9) This after-dinner savoury makes fantastic party snacks.