|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mustard||1 Teaspoon, powdered|
|Chicken thighs||1⁄2 Pound, skinned|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small saucepan, heat the margarine over a medium heat until bubbly and hot, stir in rest of the ingredients except chicken, stirring constantly and cook until the mixture is thick and smooth.
3) In a 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, arrange the chicken in a single layer and brush evenly with the curry mixture.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, until the chicken is browned and thoroughly cooked, basting with the pan juicesat an interval of 20 minutes.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.