|Baking potatoes||2 Medium|
|Green pepper||50 Milliliter, chopped|
|Onion||50 Milliliter, chopped|
|Processed cheese slice||2 , halved|
1) Heat a pan with water. Cook potatoes till they are soft.
2) Allow the potatoes to stand for 5 minutes; peel and slice.
3) As the potatoes boil, in 20 cm (8-inch) microwave safe, round dish, mix butter, green pepper and onion.
4) Microwave at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Put in sliced potatoes.
5) In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper; stir into potatoes. Using a plastic wrap, cover the dish.
6) Microwave at MEDIUM for 5 to 6 minutes, or until eggs are set; stir twice.
7) Sprinkle cheese on top. Allow it to stand for 5 minutes
8) Serve hot with toast.
Calories 690 Calories from Fat 319
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.4%
Saturated Fat 19.4 g96.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 494.4 mg164.8%
Sodium 795.6 mg33.1%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.7%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 26 g51.1%
Vitamin A 27.9% Vitamin C 109.8%
Calcium 28.3% Iron 27.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet