|Baking potatoes||2 Medium|
|Green pepper||50 Milliliter, chopped|
|Onion||50 Milliliter, chopped|
|Processed cheese slice||2 , halved|
1) Heat a pan with water. Cook potatoes till they are soft.
2) Allow the potatoes to stand for 5 minutes; peel and slice.
3) As the potatoes boil, in 20 cm (8-inch) microwave safe, round dish, mix butter, green pepper and onion.
4) Microwave at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Put in sliced potatoes.
5) In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper; stir into potatoes. Using a plastic wrap, cover the dish.
6) Microwave at MEDIUM for 5 to 6 minutes, or until eggs are set; stir twice.
7) Sprinkle cheese on top. Allow it to stand for 5 minutes
8) Serve hot with toast.