Twice Baked Spuds
|Baking potatoes||4 (Well Shaped)|
|Plain low fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|99% fat free cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter flavored salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried parsley flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven at 400°.
2) Scrub potatoes and pierce with fork.
3) Bake potatoes for 1 hour until soft.
4) Remove from oven and halve potatoes.
5) Scoop out potato pulp and keep in bowl.
6) Mash the pulp and mix with yogurt, cottage cheese, onion flakes, salt, and pepper on high speed with electric mixer.
7) Spoon the potato mixture into baked potato skins.
8) Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
9) Place in oven and heat at 425° and bake till brown.
10) Serve warm or cold.