|Chicken mole sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Take a fry pan and heat it.
2) Add the sauce to it after diluting it with water if required.
3) Stir after adding cumin, oregano and parsley to it.
4) Take a bowl and break the eggs into it.
5) Slide it within the sauce after creating a small hole in the middle of the sauce.
6) Add red pepper strips and fresh ground pepper before allowing the eggs to cook.
7) Serve on a plate after garnishing it according to choice.