|Top sirloin/Chuck steak||3 Pound|
|Peach jam||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Oranges||2 Large (Eating)|
1. Trim the beef and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes. Sprinkle with the salt. Place in a large glass or ceramic dish.
2. Combine the peach jam, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl until smooth. Pour the marinade over the beef. Cover the dish with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Drain the marinade from the beef and reserve. Cut the oranges and peaches into wedges. Alternate the beef and orange and peach wedges on 12 long skewers.
4. Prepare the grill so the coals are medium-hot.
5. Grill the kabobs 4 inches from the heat, basting and turning the kabobs several times, for 10 minutes for rare, 13 minutes for medium and 16 minutes for well done beef.