|Thinly sliced potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground chuck||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Salt||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato puree||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Unsifted all purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Frozen succotash||10 Ounce, partially thawed (1 Package)|
|Frozen cut green beans||9 Ounce, partially thawed (1 Package)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In boiling, salted water in medium saucepan, parboil potatoes 4 minutes. Drain; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. In hot butter in large skillet, saute onion until tender—4 to 5 minutes.
4. Add chuck, stirring until browned.
5. Stir in 2 teaspoons salt, chili powder, Worcestershire, and tomato puree.
6. Combine 1 tablespoon flour and 1 tablespoon water; stir into meat mixture until thickened.
7. Layer meat mixture in bottom of 2 1/2-quart casserole. Top with potato slices. Sprinkle with remaining flour and salt and the pepper. Add layer of succotash and a layer of beans; cover.
8. Bake 40 minutes.
9. Remove cover; sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes.