|Bilberries||1 Pound (Fresh or frozen)|
|Caster sugar||8 Ounce|
|Redcurrant jelly||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take fresh bilberries, and wash them, then remove stalks, and dry and set aside.
2. Thaw bilberries if frozen
3. In a saucepan, pour sugar and water and boil it, cook till mixture thicken, take the pan off from the heat, and stir bilberries into the syrup, then leave it to cool
4. In a saucepan, sieve juice and also place the bilberries in serving dish, add redcurrant jelly to juice and cook, till mixture thickened, spoon syrup over bilberries, leave it to cool
5. Serve cold with whipped cream