|Raspberries||8 Ounce (225 gram)|
|Caster sugar||5 Ounce (150 gram)|
|Lemon juice||To Taste|
|Red currants||1 Pound, stalks removed (450 gram)|
|Single cream||2 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine sugar and raspberries.
2. Heat on a low flame for 5 minutes or till sugar dissolves.
3. Remove off flame and pass through a soup strainer.
4. Add lemon juice to sieved mixture and mix well. Keep aside to cool.
5. Place red currants uniformly in individual dessert glasses and top each wth prepared Raspberry sauce. Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
6. Serve chilled with single cream.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1008 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.6%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19.8 mg6.6%
Sodium 18.8 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 233 g77.5%
Dietary Fiber 34.2 g137%
Sugars 185.3 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A 9.2% Vitamin C 410.1%
Calcium 23.5% Iron 34%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet