|Raspberries||8 Ounce (225 gram)|
|Caster sugar||5 Ounce (150 gram)|
|Lemon juice||To Taste|
|Red currants||1 Pound, stalks removed (450 gram)|
|Single cream||2 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine sugar and raspberries.
2. Heat on a low flame for 5 minutes or till sugar dissolves.
3. Remove off flame and pass through a soup strainer.
4. Add lemon juice to sieved mixture and mix well. Keep aside to cool.
5. Place red currants uniformly in individual dessert glasses and top each wth prepared Raspberry sauce. Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
6. Serve chilled with single cream.