|Pineapple||1 , peeled, cored and cut into chunks|
|Seedless oranges||2 , peeled, sectioned and sections quartered|
|Kiwi fruits||3 , peeled and cut into wedges|
|Freshly squeezed orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1 Tablespoon, warmed|
1) In a large glass bowl, toss the pineapple, oranges and kiwis together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the honey, orange and lemon juices together.
3) In large bowl, toss the honey mixture with the fruits .
4) Slice and toss the banana with the fruits mixture, mix thoroughly.
5) Serve the Exotic Compote on dessert plates.