|Pineapple||1 , peeled, cored and cut into chunks|
|Seedless oranges||2 , peeled, sectioned and sections quartered|
|Kiwi fruits||3 , peeled and cut into wedges|
|Freshly squeezed orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1 Tablespoon, warmed|
1) In a large glass bowl, toss the pineapple, oranges and kiwis together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the honey, orange and lemon juices together.
3) In large bowl, toss the honey mixture with the fruits .
4) Slice and toss the banana with the fruits mixture, mix thoroughly.
5) Serve the Exotic Compote on dessert plates.
Calories 145 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.48 g0.73%
Saturated Fat 0.06 g0.28%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2.7 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.5%
Sugars 27.2 g
Protein 2 g3.4%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 201.4%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet