Bitter Chocolate Pots With ClemenGold Compote
|70% dark chocolate||200 Gram|
|Double cream||300 Milliliter|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
1. Peel and separate the ClemenGolds into segments, removing as much pith as possible. Then add to a saucepan, along with the sugar and Cointreau. Bring the pan to the boil and then turn down and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. When cooked, cool slightly and then spoon some of the compote into the 6 serving dishes or glasses and leave to cool.
3. Meanwhile, pour the cream into a saucepan, add the salt and bring to just below boiling point. While waiting for the cream to heat up, very finely chop the chocolate.
4. When the cream is ready, take it off the heat and immediately add the chocolate. Then stir until all the pieces are melted.
5. Let the mix cool for 5 minutes and then beat in the egg yolks.
6. Pour the chocolate mix on top of the compote in each dish and chill until set for 2 hours. Serve either by themselves or with your favourite biscuits.