|Eggs||3 , slightly beaten|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Orange rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mixed fruit compote||2 Ounce|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine beaten eggs and salt. Mix well.
2. Add remaining ingredients (adding oil towards the end) and mix till well combined. Ensure you don’t over mix.
3. Refrigerate for minimum 1 hour before cooking them.
4. On a non stick pan, place of batter and twirl the pan till batter coats evenly in the pan. Cook on one side/ both sides (as desired) till pale golden brown in colour
5. Stuff crepes with fruit compote and serve warm with fruits of your choice.