|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Plums||4 Medium, stoned and halved|
|Apricots||4 Medium, stoned and halved|
|Peaches||2 Medium, stoned and sliced|
|Artificial sweetener||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rhubarb sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Discard the core of the apples and pears, and peel if desired.
2) Slice the cored fruits into 1/8 inch thick.
3) In a bowl, put the apples and pear slices, and mix in 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
4) Mix in plums, apricots and peaches to the sliced fruits,
5) Fold in the sweetener lightly.
6) Divide the mixed fruits in 10 small bowls.
7) Pour the rhubarb sauce over the fruits.
8) Place the fruit mixture in the refrigerator until chilled completely.
9) Serve the Fruit Compote chilled.