Strawberry Grapefruit Mint Compote
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), hulled and halved|
|Granulated sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh mint leaves||1 Teaspoon, roughly chopped|
1) With a knife cut the top and bottom off grapefruit.
2) Remove the peel pith from the outside of the grapefruit.
3) Angle knife to cut toward the center of the fruit. Cut through the section lines making delicate segments.
4) In a medium portable bowl, add grapefruit segments, strawberries, sugar and mint.
5) Cover and refrigerate.
6) Pack into a picnic basket or cooler.
7) Serve cold.