Hot Curried Fruit Compote
|Canned peach halves||1 Pound|
|Canned pear halves||1 Pound|
|Canned apricot halves||1 Pound|
|Canned pineapple chunks||1 Pound|
|Bananas||4 Medium, sliced|
|Walnut halves||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Or Use According To Taste)|
1) Drain the canned fruit.
2) In a slow cooker, put the drained fruit and add the bananas.
3) All over the top, scatter the walnuts and cherries.
4) Melt the margarine in a skillet. Add the curry powder and sugar and mix well. Pour the mixture over the fruit.
5) Cook over low heat for 2 hours.
6) Can be served hot as a side dish to pork, beef or poultry or warm as a dessert. Can also be served cold as a topping for ice cream.