Peach And Almond Compote
|Apple juice/Orange juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely grated orange zest||2 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Peaches||8 Ounce, halved|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), toasted|
|Chopped fresh mint||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take a saucepan and mix apple juice, honey, lemon juice, orange zest, and almond extract.
2. Bring it to boil on low heat and then reduce the flame. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the peaches in the syrup. Cover the pan and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Put the fruits in a serving bowl and let it cool at room temperature along with the syrup.
5. Sprinkle almonds and mint on the top before serving.