Peachey Plum Compote
|Peach||3 Cup (48 tbs), slices|
|Plum||2 Cup (32 tbs), slices|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a small bowl, combine arrowroot with water.
2) In a saucepan, add water and place the peach and plum slices.
3) Heat up water to bring a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for another 15 minutes.
4) Pour honey to the mixture and stir well.
5) Slowly add the arrowroot mixture to the saucepan and wait for the liquid to get thick.
6) Remove from heat.
7) Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top and add few drops of vanilla. Cover and allow cooling at room temperature. Then place inside the refrigerator for chilling.
8) Serve as a topping on cake, ice cream, pie or toast.