Creamy Fruit Compote
|Pears||3 , sliced (Fresh)|
|Sliced bananas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange slices||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnuts/Other nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Table cream/Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Mix prepared fruits in a serving bowl. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat egg yolk and honey until white and creamy.
3. Fold in the yogurt or cream using a wooden spoon or spatula.
4. Add the nuts and gently mix.
5. Pour the cream over the fruit compote in the bowl.
6. Place the compote bowl in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, till set.
7. Serve chilled garnished with nutmeg or coriander.
8. Spoon into individual dessert bowls at the table.