|Fresh strawberries||1 Quart, halved|
|Strawberry ice cream||1 Pint|
|Strawberry yogurt||8 Ounce (1 Carton Or 1 Cup)|
1. Just before serving, in a large bowl, soften the ice cream using a spatula.
2. Fold the yogurt into the ice cream.
3. Spoon the halved strawberries into parfait glasses or glass dessert bowls.
4. Top with ice cream yogurt.
5. Serve immediately before the ice cream becomes too runny.
Calories 536 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.3%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17.3 mg5.8%
Sodium 111.4 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 116 g38.8%
Dietary Fiber 14.8 g59.2%
Sugars 90.9 g
Protein 14 g28.6%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 463.6%
Calcium 20.2% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet