Creamy Puddings With Mixed Berry Compote
|Half fat double cream||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Ricotta cheese||250 Gram (1 Carton)|
|Caster sugar||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|White chocolate||4 Ounce, broken into pieces (125 Gram)|
|Mixed summer fruits||12 Ounce (Such As Strawberries, Blueberries And Raspberries, 350 Gram)|
1. Set the freezer to rapid freeze. Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Fold in the ricotta cheese and half the sugar.
2. Place the chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to cool, stirring occasionally. Stir into the cheese mixture until well blended.
4. Spoon the mixture into 6 individual pudding moulds and level the surface of each pudding with the back of a spoon. Place in the freezer and freeze for 4 hours.
5. Place the fruits and the remaining sugar in a pan and heat gently, stirring occasionally until the sugar has dissolved and the juices are just beginning to run. Stir in the Cointreau to taste.
6. Dip the pudding moulds in hot water for 30 seconds and invert on to 6 serving plates. Spoon the fruit compote over the puddings and serve immediately. Remember to return the freezer to its normal setting.