Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Blender Cappuccino
Blender Cappuccino Recipes
For those of you who spend hours bent over books heres the college recipes To improve your attention and increase concentration theres nothing better than a cappuccino milkshake... Deb shows us the recipe MAKING 1. In a small saucepan heat the milk and then
Nothing Like Home Made Brownies to fill your tummy Theses brownies are so chocolately your family will love them Enjoy GETTING READY 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a baking pan with cooking spray and set aside. 2. In a saucepan add in the coffee
Cheryls Home Cooking/Home Made Mocha Cappuccino Brownies
MAKING 1 In boiling water dissolve the coffee granules. 2 In the container of an electric blender or food processor combine together the yogurt coffee milk orange juice and cinnamon. Process till the mixture is smooth. 3 Cover the mixture and chill it
Chilled Orange Cappuccino
1. To make the crust break the crackers into pieces and place in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender. Process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 cup. Adjust the amount if necessary. 2. Return the crumbs to the food processor and
Cappuccino is a lovely coffee drink. This homemade cappuccino is prepared with milk espresso coffee with vanilla for an added flavor. Served warm it tastes great with a dash of ground cinnamon or cocoa on top Place the coffee in the filter of a drip coffee
MAKING 1 Into the blender add in the espresso coffee whipping cream vanilla or coffee ice cream and ice cubes. Blend to get a slushy mixture. SERVING 2 Serve the Frozen Cappucino in 4 tall glasses. 3 Garnish each glass with whipped cream and a generous
MAKING 1 In a blender add instant expresso milk powder and cinnamon. 2 Blend thoroughly. 3 Add ice cubes and water. 4 Blend by adding cover until all the ice melts. SERVING 5 Use tall glass to serve by adding a dash of cinnamon for added flavor.
1. To prepare the smoothie mix combine the coffee creamer coffee granules milk powder sugar and cocoa in a blender and pulse several times until finely powdered and well blended. 2. To prepare a smoothie combine the milk and smoothie mix in blender whirl until
Iced Cappuccino Smoothie
In a blender blend the espresso ice cream ice and milk until smooth. Divide among six to eight stemmed glasses. Top each with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Serve with a straw.
This chilly cappuccino is a heady mix of coffee with cocoa. Whisked together with corn syrup and milk with ice and sugar the chilly cappucccino will soothe your senses in the summer. Combine espresso corn syrup and cocoa. Whisk together and place in blender.
Pour milk into ice cube tray and freeze until solid at least 4 hours or up to 1 week cover when solid . In a blender or food processor combine cold coffee and frozen milk cubes whirl until smoothly blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Add sugar to taste.
Combine all ingredients in blender. Blend at low speed until smooth. Pour into 8 inch square baking pan cover and freeze until firm. Remove from freezer and let frozen mixture stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Again spoon into blender and process until
Pour scalded milk into a blender. Place hot pad over blender cover to protect yourself against burning. Process the milk until frothy. Pour 54 cup 500 mL of the strong coffee into each of six cups or mugs. Pour 54 cup 500 mL of the hot milk into each of the
1. Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan cook over high heat stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Stir in coffee granules chill. 2. Combine chilled coffee mixture milk and creamer in a shallow container. Cover and freeze 8 hours or until
Frozen Hazelnut Cappuccino
1. Place all ingredients in food processor or blender process until smooth. Place container in freezer freeze 1 1 2 to 2 hours or until top and sides of mixture are partially frozen. 2. Scrape sides of container process until smooth and frothy. Garnish as
1. In electric blender blend all ingredients at high speed until thick and smooth about 30 to 45 seconds. 2. Pour 3 4 cup mixture into each of four 8 ounce serving glasses.
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender cover and process until smooth. Pour into glasses. Sprinkle each serving with cinnamon if desired. Serve immediately.