Have been wanting this starbuck favourite. Here you go!
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (or very strong "turbo" coffee)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
2 Tablespoon (as desired)
1. Set the oven to broiler and toast the shredded coconut for around 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
2. Line a serving glass with chocolate syrup. Set aside.
3. In a blender, add espresso, milk, ½ of toasted coconut and chocolate syrup. Blend for about 20 seconds or till well combined. Add ice and continue to blend for another 20 seconds.
4. In the serving glass lined with chocolate syrup, pour the coffee chocolate mixture.
5. Serve the Frappuccino immediately topped with whipped cream, the remaining toasted coconut and a generous drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Watch this video to learn one of the best cold coffee drinks- Starbucks Style Coconut Mocha Frappucino. It doesn't take much to prepare it. If you have a bunch of people, then it is very economical to make it at home. Try it, you will love its original taste.