Chocolate Castle Cappuccino
|Cold water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Finely ground french roast coffee||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chocolate syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated chocolate||1 Tablespoon|
|4 inch cinnamon stick||5|
1. Pour water in reservoir of espresso-cappuccino maker. Add coffee into the filter.
2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to brew espresso accordingly.
3. Pour into coffee cups until one-third full.
4. Add 1 tablespoon plus 1-teaspoon chocolate syrup into each cup. Stir well.
5. In a small, deep, chilled metal or ceramic pitcher pour whipping cream.
6. Put steam nozzle of cappuccino maker in the bottom of the pitcher.
7. Gently release the steam.
8. Lower pitcher to bring the end of nozzle below surface of cream.
9. Steam the mixture until whipping cream foams and doubles.
10. Pour whipping cream over brewed espresso until cups are full.
11. Sprinkle grated chocolate over it.
12. Put a cinnamon stick.
13. Serve immediately.