This Chai Tea Latte recipe from Rocky Barragan is an ideal way to enjoy a classic cold weather drink classic without indulging in loads of fat and calories. This chai latte recipe is made healthier thanks to stevia and soy milk.
2 Gram (1 Chai teabag)
Whey protein powder
1 Tablespoon (Leveled) (vanilla)
8 Ounce (vanilla silk soymilk)
3⁄4 Teaspoon (1 pack)
1) Pour 6 ounces of vanilla Silk into a microwable measuring cup.
2) Heat in the microwave for about 2 minuites or until the Silk has come to a boil.
3) Once the Silk has come to a boil take out of the microwave and drop the chai tea bag into it. Allow to steap for 4 minutes
4) After 4 minutes are up, remove the tea bag and add 2 more ounces of vanilla silk.
5) Add a packet of Truvia and 1 scoop of Vanilla Whey Protein powder and blend well.
Want to know of a yummy tea latte recipe that is very healthy and promises to be very simple? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect tea latte without the added calories and fat content by simply using healthier ingredients like soy milk. Watch to know more.