|Instant coffee powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Boiling water||1 Quart|
|Artificial sweetener||2 1⁄4 Gram (To Equal 1/4 Cup Sugar)|
1. In a saucepan, dissolve coffee in boiling water; let it stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add sweetener according to taste.
3. In a muffin pan, set 8 paper cups and pour ½ cup of coffee solution in each.
4. Place the tray in the freezer for 1 hour or until the solution is half frozen.
5. In the centre of each cup, insert a popsicle stick.
6. Return the pan into the freezer and freeze until firm.
7. Remove cup from the freezer; tear and discard the paper cup.
8. Serve immediately.