Iced Coffee Cream
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce (1/2 Envelope)|
|Boiling water||6 Tablespoon|
|Skim milk powder||4 Tablespoon|
|Instant coffee powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Ice cubes||6 , crushed|
1) In a bowl, with boiling water stir in gelatine until completely incorporated.
2) Mix in milk powder coffee powder, extract until well blended.
3) Crush the ice.
4) Slowly add the crushed ice.
5) Let the mixture rest for 5 minutes, to blend the flavours.
6) Pour in tall glass and serve immediately.