|Thin lemon slices||2 (With Rind)|
|Thin orange slices||2 (With Rind)|
|Cinnamon stick||3 , broken in pieces|
|Brandy||750 Milliliter (1 Bottle)|
|Hot strong coffee||24 Ounce (1 Pot)|
1) In a chafing dish, add the lemon slices, orange slices, cloves and cinnamon.
2) Pour about 1/2 cup brandy over the ingredients in the chafing dish.
3) Place the sugar cubes in a ladle, fill with the brandy, then warm and ignite the brandy.
4) Allow to burn for a minute then pour into the chafing dish.
5) Pour in very hot coffee, mix with the ladle and serve the Coffee Brulot, immediately in demitasse cups.