|Ground coffee||7 1⁄2 Tablespoon (2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 teaspoons, Automatic drip)|
|Freshly grated orange peel||1 Tablespoon|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 Tablespoon (light or dark)|
|Cinnamon stick||2 Inch|
|Ground cloves||1 Dash|
|Water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1. Arrange ground coffee in paper filter and set in automatic drip coffee maker.
2. In the coffee maker glass unit arrange orange peel, sugar, cinnamon stick, and cloves.
3. Pour water into the coffee maker and brew.
4. Let brewed coffee stand in glass unit for about 2 to 3 minutes for the flavors to blend.
5. Stir the coffee and make it pass through a sieve into two coffee cups, discarding the solids part.
6. Serve hot to get the rich taste of coffee.
Calories 44 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.08 g0.13%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.2 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.8%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 0.25 g0.5%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet