|Coffee||2 Ounce (50 Gram, Medium Ground)|
|Coffee||2 Ounce, medium ground (50 Gram)|
|Boiling water||1 Pint (6 Deciliter)|
|Milk||1 Pint, chilled (5 Deciliter)|
1) In a saucepan measure the coffee.
2) Stir in boiling water and boil slowly.
3) Remove from heat, cover with lid and permeate for 15 minutes.
4) In a bowl place muslin cloth and strain the coffee.
5) Mix sugar and stir well.
6) Cook and let chill for sometime.
7) To serve pour the chilled coffee into a tall jug.
8) Add ice cubes and sufficient chilled milk and stir.