Creamy Cappuccino Cheesecake
|Chocolate cookie crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Instant coffee granules||2 Tablespoon (Or Crystals)|
|Hot water||1 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce, softened (3 Packages 8 Ounce Each)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chocolate covered coffee beans||2 Tablespoon (If Desired)|
|Baking unsweetened cocoa||2 Teaspoon (If Desired)|
1) Preheat oven to 350ÂºF.
2) In small bowl add cookie crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and the butter. Mix together.
3) Press mixture at the base and 1 1/2 inches up side of ungreased 10-inch springform pan. 4) Bake for 10 minutes until firm.
5) Let stand for 20 minutes until cool.
6) In a small bowl mix coffee granules, water and vanilla. Keep it aside.
7) In large bowl add cream cheese and beat with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
8) Mix 1 cup sugar and beat until very soft and creamy.
9) Add cinnamon and beat.
10) Beat 1 egg at a time until well blended; do not overheat.
11) Mix coffee mixture.
12) Pour the mixture into cooled baked crust.
13) Bake until set.
14) In small bowl add sour cream and 3 tablespoons sugar. Blend together.
15) Spread sour cream mixture evenly over top of cheesecake.
16) Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until sour cream is set.
17) Place ion cooling rack for 1 1/2 hours.
18) Chill before serving for 3 hours or overnight.
19) Garnish with chocolate-covered coffee beans.
20) Sprinkle cocoa lightly over it.
21) Store in refrigerator and serve chilled.