Deliciosa Coffee Dessert
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Coffee||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cold|
|Vanilla wafer crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Take a bowl and combine sugar and butter in it. Cream thoroughly.
2) Add the eggs, one at a time. Upon each addition, beat the mixture for about 5 minutes.
3) Add coffee and pecans. Mix nicely.
4) Take a 1 1/2 quart loaf pan and line it with waxed paper.
5) Alternate the layers of crumbs and coffee mixture. Begin and end with the crumbs.
6) Refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving.
7) Slice and serve with whipped cream and nuts, if desired.
Calories 497 Calories from Fat 232
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.5%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g46.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.6 mg36.9%
Sodium 437 mg18.2%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 28.4 g
Protein 9 g17.2%
Vitamin A 9.1% Vitamin C 0.3%
Calcium 11.6% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet