Coffee Melting Moments
|Icing sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Instant coffee||1 Teaspoon|
|Boiling water||1 Teaspoon|
|Self raising flour||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Cornflour||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
1. Take baking trays and lightly grease them with oil.
2. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
3. Beat butter and icing sugar together to make cream. Add coffee powder in the mixture. Dissolve the coffee powder in boiling water.
4. Add flour and cornflour and mix together to make fine dough.
5. Pipe biscuits onto trays and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
6. Remove the biscuits from trays. Let it to cool and store in an airtight container.
7. Serve in serving plates as and when required.