Coffee Pecan Fancies
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Instant coffee||2 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finley chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cream the butter until light, then gradually beat in the egg, sugars, vanilla and coffee.
3) Sift the flour and salt together, then stir into the butter mixture along with the pecans and refrigerate.
4) Shape into marble-size balls and place over ungreased cookie sheets.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or lightly browned.
6) Serve in a nice plate.