Spiced Iced Coffee
|Coffee||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
1. Strain the coffee and chill well.
2. Add the cinnamon, cloves sugar and cream and blend well.
3. Leave in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
4. Fill 6 tall glasses, each half with crushed ice.
5. Strain the chilled coffee into the glasses.
6. Top with a rosette of whipped cream using a piping bag or a whipped cream dispenser, garnish as desired.
7. Serve with a parfait spoon or a thick straw.
Calories 98 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.2%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27.6 mg9.2%
Sodium 11.8 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.21 g0.85%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 0.04 g0.08%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.15%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 0.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet