Peanut Butter Marmalade Coffee Cake
|Biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Smooth peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla frosting||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Mix the sugar and biscuit mix, then cut in the peanut butter.
3) Beat the egg and milk together with a fork and beat into the biscuit mixture for 1/2 minute with a spoon.
4) Pat the mixture into greased 9-inch cake pan and spread evenly with the marmalade.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
6) Drizzle with Vanilla Frosting when the cake is still warm.
7) Serve in same pan when desired.
Calories 672 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g26.9%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 57.1 mg19%
Sodium 340.6 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 127 g42.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.1%
Sugars 73.1 g
Protein 7 g13.2%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 23.4% Iron 18.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet