|Coffee||18 Fluid Ounce (Six 3 Fluid Ounce Each Demitasses)|
|Whole roasted coffee beans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Jamaica rum||2 Ounce|
1. Make the coffee in Silex or drip .
2. In a deep chaffing dish, combine spices, bay leaves, citrus peel, roasted coffee beans, sugar and liquor.
3. Carefully ignite the liquor and stir with a ladle to blend flavors.
4. Carefully add coffee, while stirring constantly to keep the flame burning.
5. Remove the coffee beans with a ladle and spoon to remove the spices.
6. Leave in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
7. Ladle into 6 demitasse cups and serve immediately while hot.