1. In a cup pour some water and keep it in the microwave to warm. This is only to warm the cup.
2. For the Chai Latte: For the In the blender blend the almond milk for 2 minutes so that it becomes nice and warm.
3. Add the ground cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and maple syrup and blend for 1 minute.
4. For the sweet treat: In a small bowl combine the almond butter, honey and the raw cocoa powder and mix them well.
5. Spread the almond paste on the flax cracker and sprinkle some unsweetened coconut on top.
6. Serve the Chai Latte along with the sweet treat.
If you are looking for something that will keep you from running out to Starbuck's, this is it! Here is a raw, caffeine-free, non-dairy, sugar-free version of Chai Latte along with a sweet treat, that will curb your desire to visit a coffee shop on a cold evening for a sugary, creamy, calorie dense latte and cookie! This is an great beverage for those cold days when you crave for something warm and sweet.