How To Clean A Coffee Pot Organically
To get the best tasting cup of coffee, you must clean a coffee pot in a safe and natural way. This is a surefire method to get the best results possible. Organic cleaning helps you clean a coffee pot very nicely as well as safely andit has no chemical toxic effect of dishwasher.
- Rinse coffee pot thoroughly with warm water.
- Empty warm water.
- Fill coffee pot with half a handful of salt and a generous amount of lemon juice or squeeze a few slices of juice into the pot. Add a couple of ice cubes and very gently and swirl the mixture. The salt and juice act as a natural abrasive which remove stubborn stains and the ice cube help move around the leftover coffee stains.
- Thoroughly rinse coffee pot again with warm water.
- If you used a cut lemon, dump slices in garbage disposal and run it for an added refreshing bonus to your kitchen. Or use in an organic compost if you prefer.
- Repeat Steps 1-4 once per week.
- Enjoy your fresh tasting coffee.
- While you clean a coffee pot, make sure that you do not shake your coffee pot too hard, the ice cubes might break the glass of your coffee pot!
image credits : topnews