|All purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Instant coffee||2 Tablespoon|
|Cocoa powder||1 Tablespoon (Not A Mix)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon frosting||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Chocolate sprinkles||1 Tablespoon|
1. Sift flour and salt onto wax paper and reserve.
2. Beat vegetable shortening and sugar until very fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at medium speed; add coffee, cocoa and cinnamon; beat until smooth.
3. Beat in egg until well blended; beat in vanilla.
4. Add sifted dry ingredients, a third at a time, beating just until blended. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto greased cookie sheets.
5. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 12 minutes, or until edges are firm and tops dry; carefully remove from cookie sheets with spatula to wire racks; cool completely.