|All purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Instant coffee||2 Tablespoon|
|Cocoa powder||1 Tablespoon (Not A Mix)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon frosting||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Chocolate sprinkles||1 Tablespoon|
1. Sift flour and salt onto wax paper and reserve.
2. Beat vegetable shortening and sugar until very fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at medium speed; add coffee, cocoa and cinnamon; beat until smooth.
3. Beat in egg until well blended; beat in vanilla.
4. Add sifted dry ingredients, a third at a time, beating just until blended. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto greased cookie sheets.
5. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 12 minutes, or until edges are firm and tops dry; carefully remove from cookie sheets with spatula to wire racks; cool completely.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2396 Calories from Fat 1100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 124 g191.2%
Saturated Fat 31.1 g155.3%
Trans Fat 13.5 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 720.7 mg30%
Total Carbohydrates 311 g103.6%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.7%
Sugars 208 g
Protein 19 g38.2%
Vitamin A 5.2% Vitamin C 0.32%
Calcium 11.6% Iron 44.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet