1. Place cod fillet on a tray, and season it with Cajuns choice seasoning. Spread evenly to coat well on both sides.
2. Place a stainless skillet over medium high heat for about 2 minutes. Pour olive oil and swirl to spread all around.
3. Place cod in pan and allow it to sear for 3 minutes on each side. Lower the heat and cook until the fillets are opaque and just starts to flake.
4. Remove fillets from heat, place it on a plate, cover it with foil and allow it to rest.
5. Then, for sauce, remove the skillet from heat and pour Simi Chardonnay in it. Return to heat, whisk and scrape off the brown bits. Allow it to simmer for about a minute.
6. Lower the heat and stir in tomato paste, and heavy cream. Mix well.
7. Add Gourmet Garden cilantro to skillet. Mix it thoroughly and simmer to thicken.
8. Pour sauce over cod fillets and serve it immediately with lemon wedge garnish, and a glass of beer.
You may also add Cajuns Choice seasoning to your sauce, if desired.