Pink Cod Garnished
|Frozen cod fillets||1 Pound|
|Chopped parsley/Fresh dill||3 Tablespoon|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Heavy or light)|
|Hard cooked eggs||3|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Prepared horseradish||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F oven.
2. Thaw the cod fillets partially and slice them into ½ -inch pieces using a sharp knife.
3. Take a buttered dish and arrange the fillets side by side on it, such that it overlaps slightly. Season it with some salt and pepper.
4. Soak the tomatoes in boiling water for 2 minutes and then peel, and slice them.
5. Top the fish with tomatoes and sprinkle some dill or parsley and sugar over it.
6. Top it with margarine and spoon some cream over it.
7. Cover the dish with foil or lid and bake for about half an hour.
8. Allow the fish to cool, keep it covered and freeze until the time of serving.
9. Separate the eggs, and grate or chop the yolks and whites and keep them separately in two little bowls.
10. Add the chopped parsley to a third bowl, and horseradish to a fourth bowl.
11. Serve the pink cod with accompanied with bowls of parsley, eggs and horseradish.