Cod with Orange Topping
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||75 Gram|
|Orange||2 , 1 for grated rind and another is peeled, pith removed and chopped|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Dried marjoram||5 Milliliter|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Cod steak/Cod cutlets||4|
|Butter margarine/Margarine||1 Teaspoon (for greasing - little)|
|Orange||1 , sliced|
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Combine breadcrumbs, orange rind, chopped orange, salt, pepper and marjoram with the egg.
3) Divide the mixture between the 4 pieces of fish and spread to the edge of each fish cutlet or steak.
4) In the cooker, put the water.
5) Grease the trivet with a little butter or margarine and place in the cooker.
6) Carefully place the pieces of fish on top.
7) Place the lid on cooker to close, bring to high pressure and cook for 4 minutes.
8) Reduce the pressure quickly.
9) When the steam finishes, carefully remove the cod from the cooker.
10) Serve the fish with orange slices and sprigs of parsley.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1282 Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.1%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 602.9 mg201%
Sodium 1462.1 mg60.9%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.4%
Dietary Fiber 15.6 g62.6%
Sugars 47.5 g
Protein 177 g353.1%
Vitamin A 51.2% Vitamin C 385.2%
Calcium 59.9% Iron 67.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet