Black Cod Muscadet
|Black cod/2 cod steaks||8 Ounce|
|Yellow onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced into rings|
|Chopped fresh thyme/1/2 teaspoon dried||1 Teaspoon|
|Muscadet||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grapes||4 Ounce, halved and seeded (Muscat Variety)|
|Freshly ground white pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Rinse and pat dry cod.
2) Take a heavy bottom frying pan and melt butter.
3) SautÃ© onions and thyme until onions are soft.
4) Turn the onions and cook again.
5) Add wine and increase heat, cook for 5 more minutes.
6) Put the cod in the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes from each side.
7) Now add pepper and grapes and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
8) Plate the cod and pour sauce, onions and grapes. Serve.