Baked Stuffed Cod Steaks
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F, gas mark 5.
2. Carefully remove bone from the cod steaks; wash and pat dry. Mildly season.
3. Prepare stuffing and stuff it into the centre of steaks.
4. In a heatproof dish, place the steaks and dot with margarine and pour milk around.
5. Close dish with a lid or greased paper.
6. Keep it a third of the way down the oven, cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until fish is just soft and flakes separate easily. Any liquor after cooking fish should be added to sauce.
7. Transfer steaks to a hot dish. Decorate with parsley, slices of lemon and baked tomatoes.
8. Serve with parsley sauce by the side.