Baked Cod Supreme
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Cod fillets||2 Pound|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a skillet and heat butter in it. Add onion and garlic.
3) Sauté until light brown in color. Remove garlic.
4) Take a shallow casserole and place onion in it.
5) Arrange the cod fillets over onion.
6) Season with pepper and salt.
7) Take a bowl and combine cream with parsley in it.
8) Pour mixture over fillets and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until cod flakes off easily.
9) Garnish with some extra parsley, if desired. Serve Baked Cod Supreme hot.