|Frozen cod fillets||2 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Tomato paste||6 Ounce|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 6 cups capacity shallow baking dish and arrange the cod pieces in it.
3) Take a pan and heat butter in it. Add garlic and onion.
4) Sauté until onion becomes soft.
5) Add tomato paste, apples, salt, 3/4 cup water, curry powder, pepper and salt to the mixture.
6) Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
7) Spoon the prepared mixture over cod and bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until cod can be flaked easily.
8) Transfer to as serving dish. Serve hot.
Calories 292 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.4%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.8 mg3.6%
Sodium 680.7 mg28.4%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 5 g19.9%
Sugars 15.5 g
Protein 35 g69.5%
Vitamin A 12.1% Vitamin C 29.4%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet