|Frozen cod fillets||2 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Tomato paste||6 Ounce|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 6 cups capacity shallow baking dish and arrange the cod pieces in it.
3) Take a pan and heat butter in it. Add garlic and onion.
4) Sauté until onion becomes soft.
5) Add tomato paste, apples, salt, 3/4 cup water, curry powder, pepper and salt to the mixture.
6) Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
7) Spoon the prepared mixture over cod and bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until cod can be flaked easily.
8) Transfer to as serving dish. Serve hot.