Fresh Cod Poached With Milk
|Warm milk||250 Milliliter|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Lemon juice||15 Milliliter|
|Parsley||50 Milliliter, minced|
1)Take 500 ml (2 cup) glass measure of milk. Pour into a microwave safe bowl. Heat milk at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes. Keep aside.
2) Take a shallow casserole, keep the fish in it.
3) Pour in milk, and add onion, bay leaf, lemon slices, savory, salt and pepper.
4) Cover the lid tightly.
5) IF COOKING BY AUTO SENSOR: Microwave on COOK A7.
6) IF COOKING BY TIME: Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes, and then at MEDIUM 7 to 9 minutes.
7) In a large measure up bowl, melt butter at HIGH 20 to 30 seconds.
8) Put in flour and mix well.
9) Drain milk off fish and pour into butter-flour mixture.
10) Microwave at MEDIUM for 3 to 4 minutes or until thick, stirring occasionally.
11) Pour in lemon juice and scatter parsley.
12) Spoon sauce over fish and serve hot.