Stir Fried Cod With Mango
|Carrots||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Red onion||1 , sliced|
|Red bell pepper||1 , deseeded and sliced|
|Green bell pepper||1 , deseeded and sliced|
|Skinless cod fillet||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Cornstarch||1 Teaspoon (Corn Flour)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Tropical fruit juice||3 1⁄2 Fluid Ounce (100 Milliliter, 1 1/3 Cup)|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon (Cilantro)|
1. Using a sharp knife slice the carrots into thin sticks.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a preheated wok.
3. Add the onions, carrots and (bell) peppers to the wok and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
4. Using a sharp knife, cut the cod into small cubes.
5. Peel the mango, then carefully remove the flesh from the centre stone. Cut the flesh into thin slices.
6. Add the cod and mango to the wok and stir-fry for a further 4-5 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through. Do not stir the mixture too much or you may break the fish up.
7. Mix the cornflour (cornstarch), soy sauce, fruit juice and lime juice in a small bowl.
8. Pour the cornflour (cornstarch) mixture over the stir-fry and allow the mixture to bubble and the juices to thicken. Scatter with coriander (cilantro) and serve immediately.