|Cod fillets||20 Ounce (4 Pieces, 5 Ounce Each)|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Dry white wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (As Garnish:)|
1. Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
1. Wash and de-skin the cod fillets.
2. Dry them with paper towels and roll them over little flour.
3. Take a large, shallow ovenproof dish and grease it with 2 tbsp of butter and position the fillets in this.
4. Peel and chop the shallots very finely.
5. Soften the remaining butter in a pan and sauté shallots for about 2-3 minutes at lower heat until they become soft.
6. Wipe the mushrooms and trim them finely and blend in with shallots.
7. Cook for another 2 minutes and season it with freshly ground pepper and salt.
8. Spoon the mushroom mixture and shallots over the cod fillets and pour the wine over it.
9. Wrap the dish with foil or cover it with lid and bake it for about 15 minutes at 425°F by placing it on the center of an oven.
10. Serve it hot straight from the dish after sprinkling the lemon juice over it. Don’t forget to garnish with parsley.