Baked Marinated Cod
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried mint||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1|
|Cod fillet||6 Ounce, skinned (175 Gram)|
|White breadcrumbs||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Ounce, grated (15 Gram)|
1) In a bowl, add the olive oil, garlic, chilli powder, lemon juice, dried mint, salt and pepper; blend well.
2) Marinate the cod in this mixture, cover and chill for 2-3 hours or overnight, turning at times.
3) Remove the cod from the marinade and lay the cod with a little marinade in a small ovenproof gratin dish.
4) In a bowl, add the cheese and breadcrumbs and press over the cod; drizzle a tsp of the marinade over the top and bake in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes
5) Garnish with the lemon wedges and a sprig of fresh mint and serve immediately.